Our services include high-quality advice, assessment and review, facilitation, training and support for boards and directors. Our team, all serving directors, has the professional expertise and practical experience to support, assist and guide organisations towards better governance structures and best practice.
Our knowledge; is based on our team’s collective decades of expertise in corporate governance across a range of industry sectors. Our clients; include Government agencies, charities, voluntary bodies, credit unions, financial services organisations and private sectors companies.
Companies and nonprofit entities are challenged to meet various corporate governance requirements ranging from those mandated by regulators to those expected by stakeholders. Governance functions can sometimes be fragmented across company departments, with little or no oversight or coordination. How good is your Governance?
- Is your board functioning and performing effectively?
- Is your board full of great potential but you’re not maximising it?
- Are you following the rules, regulations and best practice for how your organisation should operate?
- How do your directors engage with your organisation and stakeholders?
- Is your or your organisation’s reputation at risk?
- Would your Fund pass a PRISM review?
- Do you have a strong board evaluation process?